Easy access to essential forms for all areas of University business.
Academic interview details
Academic leave of absence application
Academic visit application
Additional salary awards for academic and research staff
Advance expenses claim
Blinds and fittings orders
Car share registration
Car share permit application
Casual worker starter - Kent Hospitality
Credit card - increase limit on University card
EDI monitoring form - for promotions/additional salary awards
Expenses claim - overseas
Expense claim - Sterling
Furniture orders
Interview assessment
IT Account - set-up
KentOne ID Card - set-up/top-up
Maternity leave and pay application
New foreign supplier
New UK supplier
Occupational hazard identification
Parental leave application
Paternity leave and pay application
Probation - professional, managerial, support & research staff
Purchase authorisation - Form P1
Recruitment - authorisation
Recruitment - offer details (grades 1-10)
Recruitment - offer details (managerial and professional)
Recruitment - panel commentary
Relocation expenses claim
Removals and storage - outside suppliers
Risk assessment - expectant mother
Risk assessment - new mother
Risk assessment form - standard
Room bookings (term-time only)
RPD (appraisal)
Shared parental leave and pay application
Sickness absence/self certificate
Special leave and public duties request
Study fees - request for reduction
Study leave - application
Study leave - return report
Switchboard directory amendment
Telephone - additional line request
Telephone - fault report
Telephone - IP phone request (Medway)
Telephone - office/staff moves
Telephone - voicemail request
Templeman Library - visitor card application
Timesheet - casual workers
Timesheet - Hourly Paid Lecturers
Timesheet - Tier 4 student workers
Training - Safety, Health & Environment courses
Training - certified/accredited courses (eg IOSH and CIEH)